Power generation plants have a unique set of process issues including evolving regulatory and compliance standards. Adaptive understands the fundamental processes of the power industry because we’ve developed the modeling tools and technology to gain insight into the base issues of each process. That means we have the data, and more importantly the experience to understand the data, and apply it to develop better control strategies.
Adaptive’s experience with generation plant operations and components includes:
- Combustion systems for wall-fired, opposed-fired and T-Fired boilers
- LNB/OFA (SOFA) controls for NOx optimization SNCR and SCR operation and controls
- AH operation and controls including soot blowing systems
- ESP/Baghouse operation and controls
- Dry Sorbent Injection systems for Acid Gas mitigation (SO2, SO3, NOx, HCl)
With our domain experience, our software tools, and custom built panels, we are more than integrators. We are a partner in advancing the process to obtain minimum variance and maximum results. Recent Projects Include:
- Dry Sorbent Injection system controls for Breen Energy Solutions and Lhoist – Acid Gas Solutions inc.
- Dry Sorbent Injection system for a publicly- traded technology company in the Power Industry
- Boiler Optimization and Controls for NOx and Heat Rate for a large publicly-traded utility company
- Air heater controls and sootblowing control system for PREPA, Puerto Rico
We specialize in design and manufacture of control systems and panels for OEM suppliers to the Utility Power Industry. Check out an Adaptive Case Study or contact us today to see how Adaptive can help you Innovate-Automate-Optimize your processes!