Machine vision is in our DNA. We have more than 16 years of experience and have seen hundreds of applications. Virtually any manufacturing company can benefit from machine vision technology. The following is a list of typical applications and benefits.
- Product Inspection
- Assembly verification
- Sorting based on: shape, size, component configuration, etc.
- Identification: barcodes, OCR, color, shape, etc.
- Improve product quality
- Improve productivity
- Reduce costs
- Avoid adding value to defective products
- Reduce scrap
- Reduce rework
- Protect the product brand
All data generated during the inspection is also collected in real time for statistical process control, traceability and manufacturing intelligence.
We have partnered with key players in the industry like:
To supply machine vision solutions in:
Recent developments in robotic technologies have significantly reduced the cost of robotic solutions while making them user friendly for the plant engineers and operators. This means that almost any manufacturing plant today can justify the investment to automate with robotics. Funding can easily be justified based on the following benefits:
- Reduce operating costs
- Improve quality and consistency
- Improve quality of work for employees
- Increase production output rates
- Increase product manufacturing flexibility
- Reduce material waste and increase yield
- Comply with safety rules and improve workplace health and safety
- Reduce impact of labor turnover and difficulty of recruiting
- Reduce capital costs
- Save valuable factory space
- Vision Guided Robotics
- Machine tending
Contact us today to see how Adaptive can help you Innovate-Automate-Optimize your processes!